Read more for a step-by-step to print off receipts for income tax...
1. Log into thepasminorhockey.ca
2. On left side of screen is your Dashboard, click on Purchased Items
3. The Purchased Items screen will load, click on the Order Number you want to print off. It should be highlighted in blue.
4. The Order Receipt page will load - do not click on the Print Order Report button on this page. Under "Attachments" click on the entry you'd like to print off.
5. The Registration Entry screen will load up. On the top right of screen, you can click on Print Entry
6. Repeat if needed for additional registration receipts
Please note, that if you get audited, these print-outs will need to be signed by President or Treasurer.
Also, please note, that for some Female-only, MMF or band-sponsored payments, the receipts may have incorrect amount. Please refer to page 3 of the Print Entry receipt for correct value.
Alternatively, you can log into the Hockey Canada database, scroll down to the bottom right, and you'll see the Print Receipt option.