A few very important updates for our season, including Rep Team Tryouts, Ice schedules, Registration, Bantam/Midget Programming, etc. Read more...
1. Registration Fees:
Refundable: Volunteer Refund $150, Raffle Tickets $60, Jersey $30 = $240
Non-Refundable: NorMan / Hockey MB $61
Non-Refundable TPMHA Fees:
Squirts 194 + 61 + 240 = 495
Novice & Up: 244 + 61 + 240 = 545
Female Only 4 + 61 + 135 = 200
First Time 0 + 61 + 240 = 300 (rounded down)
2. Registration is now online, and can also be done in person at Parade of Programs, September 16, RHJ.
3. We'd like to welcome Lindsay Tritthart as our new Equipment Manager! Thanks Lindsay for taking this on. We do have a vacancy for Hockey Development Coordinator, if you are interested in helping in this vital role, please contact any executive member.
4. There is currently a planning process for a Midget League, all interested players and/or coaches, please contact Ron LaRocque.
5. We are currently exploring the potential for multi-association programming for Bantam & Midget. It is vital, that if you're interested in playing hockey with either a Bantam or Midget program, to register. If you submit payment and programming does not happen, you will be refunded, but we need to know interest in order to try for the programming.
6. We are currently seeking a Head Coach for the Squirts Program, and Midget Program. Please contact John Gislason, if you're interested.
7. With ice scheduled for installation on September 25, Tryouts for Rep Teams are "tentatively" scheduled for:
Atom & Peewee First Teams: September 30, Oct 1
Bantam; and Atom & Peewee Second Teams: October 7,8.
Times to be announced.