Because our association uses email as one of it's primary communication methods, it is helpful for some families to have multiple people receiving Team Communications. If this is the case for you, please Read more...
1. Make sure that whomever's email is associated with the player is logged in. (This is usually the person that registered the player). Only this person can access the e-mail settings for your player.
2. As pictured to the left, once you're logged in, click on the V button next to your username
3. Then, click on Account Settings
4. As pictured to the right, a new page will load. Click on My Profile
5. Once My Profile loads up, look to the bottom left of page, where you'll see Contacts section.
6. Click on Add to add email. You can do this multiple times for different parents or guardians.