As most of you are aware, on Saturday, November 16, 2019, the Hockey Canada membership ratified the Board of Directors' decision to change the names of the hockey age divisions (as they will appear in the rule book and in the HCR). The age divisions will become U7, U9, U11, U13, U15, U18, impacting all minor hockey programs under the Hockey Canada umbrella. The change will come into effect for the 2020 - 2021 season.
Our Regional Hockey Development Director is offering for our coaches to put in requests for coach clinics in the upcoming season. Read more for details.
TPMHA is always seeking to improve our programming. When you and your player have a moment, please do our year-end survey.
As per Province of Manitoba Covid-19 Bulletin #13:
Public health officials continue to recommend social distancing measures for all Manitobans including:
• cancelling or postponing any large-scale events (events with more than 250 attendees);
• minimizing prolonged (more than 10 minutes), close (less than two metres) contact between individuals in public;
• avoiding greetings that involve touching such as handshakes;
• disinfecting frequently used surfaces;
• following public health advice related to self-monitoring and self-isolation if you have travelled or have been exposed to someone ill with the virus; and
• avoiding all non-essential travel, as well as crowded places and events.
As such, The Pas Minor Hockey Executive has postponed the following:
- Jersey Returns
- Year End Awards
- Annual General Meeting
We will keep everyone updated of a future date once we have more information as per health officials.
Please be patient as we navigate through this. Stay healthy and stay safe.
Please read more for year end announcements regarding awards, coaching & AGM.