A friendly reminder to our association about TPMHA Shinny. This is ice-time that is paid for by the association, for all our membership to enjoy. We'd like to note, that in order to participate:
1. Players must be registered with TPMHA
2. Appropriate hockey equipment must be worn
3. There must be minimum one ice supervisor
4. There must be an adult accompanying player: this is not a "drop-off" session.
5. Proper behaviour is expected, on ice, and in dressing rooms.
Because our association uses email as one of it's primary communication methods, it is helpful for some families to have multiple people receiving Team Communications. If this is the case for you, please Read more...